Sunday, November 05, 2006

What Are True Friends?

Refering to Jia Wen's Blog, it gives me this inspiration to type this post.

What exactly is true friendship? It's giving without intention of having rewarded back, sharing of happiness and sadness, being crazy and being serious doing things together with another person. A friend doesn't always need to be there for you, it's their heart which is there because a friend is not always a person who will keep you accompanied all the time when you are lonely. No jealousy, no greed, no suspecting and no hidden secrets is the key to true friendship.

Well, I am glad I have some of these friends. I will treasure the friendship now, maybe after some other time we may lose contact. But the sweet memories will always be in my heart. I am proud to shout out: I HAD MADE YOU MY FRIEND!