Releasing My Terrapin to The Nature
Today is the day that i set free my pair of terrapins, they have grown enough to survive themselves in the nature. I decided to put them into the pond of Bishan Park.
while walking to bishan park i took this.
reached the destination, one of them is looking at their next home
It's a beautiful place right?
one more take.
There you go, get going.. to where you belong..
This guy slowly crawls and dropped himself in the pond
yeah!! seem like you are doing well!!
The shy one followed
Wee, u did it!!
I stayed at the pond area for about 1 hour. Seeing them swim in the pond really makes me happy, they just kept swimming to wear i am standing. I think they miss me? They also have other tortoise/terrapins friends in the pond, about 6 of them? of which i can have sight of. I felt that I want to bring them back home, but on second thought.. my objective is to release them, right? i had a teary eyes when i see them swim in pairs in the pond, i am just feeling happy for them..
This is what i bring home.. Live well, my/nature's terrapin