Monday, July 16, 2007

Against Myself

today in bcomm lesson, the presentation went well at the beginning. but after a few people had finished their presenting.. i guess people gets tired. so in the next few presentations they started talking despite the fact that there WERE people who WAS still presenting. i am having a headache but i paid attention to all the presenters, why can't others!?!?!? WHERES THE BASIC RESPECT??

I would like to say i am too serious today.. i shouldn't be fed up and who am i to say people has no basic respect? some factors to be considered is that i am having a headache, and i am expecting others to be like me during the presentation. Well, i was WRONG. This all is my personal views.. i am the one having cognitive distortions. I have to be more opened up! too serious is good but also bad.. to relax more, i have to open up!

Not to forget that my way of life is to have fun. I should stop all these seriousness nonsense for now.