Friday, December 14, 2007

Cooking With Huang - Mussels Delight

Hi all, I am back to blog! Today I am gonna introduce what I made for myself - The Mussels Delight.

Ingredients to prepare

Pasta of your choice
Olive oil
Sauce of your choice
Hot dogs
White cap mushrooms
MUSSELS






------------------START COOKING!---------------------


First, boil with water mixed with abit of oil and some salt, until soften, not too soft cos u will need to stir fry it later. after that put it aside, soak in cold water for about 2 mins for the Q-ness.


Heat up your pan hot, and pour olive oil in, put hot dog and mushroom and stir fry until cooked. than pour in the pasta sauce (do not add water this cause your food to be tasteless).


Put in the mussels now so that they are all facing downwards the pan. heat it for awhile..


than throw in your pasta! stir abit and when it's hot, Its time to serve!


Proudly brings you the Mussels Delight