Monday, February 18, 2008

Updates

Hello! Once again i am going to update on my daily experiences and post some pictures on my blog. hmm..

14 Feb, Thursday (Valentine's Day)
I have a wonderful date with... MY FRIENDS Wilson, Yuling and Chunrui. We went to school to study accounting. We had lunch at SIM just right beside our school, i realised that SIM is connected to our school without any barriers, some of our block are theirs! The food there is so so, i went to the food court.. next time i should try the restaurant beside it, i have heard tons of compliments for that. When i reach home i had a terrible headache probably resulted from lack of sleep and brain overload with accounting steps.. I had a chat with my friend in internet becos i cant get myself to slp, sam recommended me to rub some oil on my forehead, which i had forgot to. It really felt better!

15 Feb, Friday (AAA exam paper)
Goody.. goody.. the paper wasn't hard for me, but there's some carelessness.. but nevermind, i went to meet azmi after the paper to have some chill.. he drove me from my house(yes i went home first) and we went jalan kayu to eat, it's an indian restaurant the food there is superb, the handsome and the noob ate nasi briyani chicken, and mutton respectively. HAHA I am the one who ate the chicken one. after that we went to thomson plaza, really not much changes it's still quite old there. overall, good day.. i had to go home to rush for my business law paper which is the next day.. i slept at 4am on that day and woke up at 6am.

tingting complimented that i look very handsome in this picture, well.. I KNOW =x

16 Feb, Saturday (Business Law exam)
Waking up at 6am that day i went bath and continued my revision until 7.15am, and i went out of my house to meet the gang at NP bus stop at 8am(our paper is at 9). Well the paper is difficult(but not THAT difficult). I've took my time slowly in for the first few questions, my handwriting is nice.. in the last 30 minutes onwards, my handwriting and my grammar are...(you guessed it). In my opinion, the hardest paper had ended! What a relieve!! I've revamped my dirty fish tank with the same fish tank, but this time a sucker fish some new water grass and pebbles. I am quite worried about my baby guppies' future, when they grow up they will need more spaces, there are about 11 guppies and 1 neon tetra..i don't have any more tank left, i would appreciate if someone could donate it to me.

I don't use pump, is that ok? water will be filled up eventually day by day, i am very careful with the water condition (too much chlorine = death).

18 Feb, Monday (Today)
Met Wilson, Yuling and Chunrui to study Microeconomics for tomorrow's paper, it's fun, time passed fast. I believe we've absorbed most of the work, now it's only for us to revise again till we master everything. I am going to try to quit pork for good. Time really passes fast when you are with your friend.. Anyway, i won't be letting my advisor down, she took her holiday off to come back to give us revision class.. Alright, tonight is the night i work real hard.. I've prepared some thing for myself.

Nono not this! this is to replace my spoilt ear piece. haha.. look below.


YES, a bottle of chicken essence keeps the brain awake.


Ohh this is the picture i've took when yuling come back from toilet and chunrui is blocking her, locking her out.