Anger Management
This is my way of managing my anger, if any of you disagrees with it than fuck off!
When will you all learn to show respect to people? mimic-ing the lecturer's "shh" infront of the lecturer. why did she even need to say "shh" it's because many of you all are not showing respect to her! talk when she is talking, talk even louder when she is writing on the board. I know sometimes she 'shh' when it's not related to the class, but KNOW THIS, most of the time is the class fault so stop pin pointing on the little mistake made by the lecturer. I can see the lecturer is trying to put a smile on her face and is trying very hard to explain to us so please stop this nonsense and have your basic courtesy.
Its really fucking irritating to those people who wants to study. I may be always putting on a friendly front but it can also be erupted anytime.
I feel so shameful when teachers judge us as a class instead of individuals..