
Hard work doesn't go unpaid
I checked my result today, it was a good news and bad news. the good news is that i am able to grab two As for my subject and the bad news is i couldn't hold onto one which is Taxation that had been landed onto grade B.
I am quite disappointed as i have high confidence in getting straight for this module. the higher the expectation, the stronger the disappointment. I will have to put in extra effort and even higher expectation next time!
You have to give everything and to feel as if it will be for your life, but also that it can stop any day. That is what i want to continue to be.
Oh yeah, I had a dream yesterday night.. it was so real as if i can feel everything to my sense of touch. I wonder will there be this day? hahaha! DREAM ON!