Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year 2007

Today is the last day of year 2006.. During this year, there are alot of happy and sad events going on. I must say that most of it was un-avoidable. This year i am facing financial problems as my family is in a mess. This year alot of my friends went to serve National Service. This year its tough for me overall..

This is growth! I will go over all obstacles that comes in my path, I will take critism as a guide to improvement. In year 2007, there should be more obstacles compared to now. I will work hard and learn anything that is essential to my life. Nothing is possible to stop me from growing!!!

My New Year Resolution for 2007

This year would be the year which i would be working very hard. I would like to state my resolutions in a list form with no particular orders:

1) Get $80 & gold trophy award from NAFA Test.
2) Get into Nanyang Poly/Ngee Ann Poly
3) Have a healthy sleeping time
4) Have $3k in my bank account at the end of the year
5) Do more sports than this year
6) Less slacking at home than this year
7) Spend less money on thing i WANTS
8) Be happy!